| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Almeria, Costa De Almerķa in October is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Almeria, Costa De Almerķa is a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:23 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 3:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Almeria, Costa de Almerķa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Almeria, Costa De Almerķa: