| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Almeria, Costa De Almerķa in May is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of liquid is dumped across on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Almeria, Costa De Almerķa are nice and sunny with an average of a substantial, 9:54 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Almeria, Costa de Almerķa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Almeria, Costa De Almerķa: