| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Almeria, Costa De Almerķa in June is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 2 days.
- In June the heavens above Almeria, Costa De Almerķa are glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:42 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74% of daylight hours and cloudy 26% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Almeria, Costa de Almerķa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Almeria, Costa De Almerķa: