| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Almeria, Costa De Almería in January is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water tumbles during an average of 7 days.
- In January the blue above Almeria, Costa De Almería is reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:05 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:56.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Almeria, Costa de Almería January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Almeria, Costa de Almería, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Almeria, Costa De Almería: