| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Almeria, Costa De Almería in February is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of water tumbles during on average 5 days.
- The skies in Almeria, Costa De Almería are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:07 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Almeria, Costa de Almería February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Almeria, Costa de Almería, Spain
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Almeria, Costa De Almería: