| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Almeria, Costa De Almerķa in December is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with periodic rain. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of water descends across an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Almeria, Costa De Almerķa is fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:32 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 3:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Almeria, Costa de Almerķa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Almeria, Costa De Almerķa: