| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Almeria, Costa De Almerķa in April is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water descends during on average 6 days.
- In April the heavens above Almeria, Costa De Almerķa are moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:19 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Almeria, Costa de Almerķa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Almeria, Costa de Almerķa, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Almeria, Costa De Almerķa: