Almeria, Costa De Almería Climate & Temperature
- Almeria, Costa de Almería, Spain is at 36°50'N, 2°21'W, 21 m (69 ft). See map.
- Almeria, Costa De Almería has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Almeria, Costa De Almería is situated in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.5 degrees Celsius (65.3 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.5 °C (24.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 226 mm (8.9 inches) which is equivalent to 226 Litres/m² (5.54 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 3050 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Almeria, Costa Del Sol you would come out nearest to the climate station at Rukuhanga, New Zealand (Warm temperate thorn steppe biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Almeria, Costa De Almería, Spain Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: