Almeria, Costa De Almería Climate & Temperature
- Almeria, Costa de Almería, Spain is at 36°50'N, 2°21'W, 21 m (69 ft). See map.
- Almeria, Costa De Almería has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Almeria, Costa De Almería is situated in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.5 degrees Celsius (65.3 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.5 °C (24.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 226 mm (8.9 inches) which is equivalent to 226 Litres/m² (5.54 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 3050 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Almeria, Costa Del Sol you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Rukuhanga, New Zealand (Warm temperate thorn steppe biome).
Almeria, Costa De Almería Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Almeria, Costa de Almería Climate Graph in Metric Units
Almeria, Costa de Almería Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Almeria, Costa De Almería, Spain Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: