Climate of Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain Average Weather
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, spain, 36°50'N, 2°21'W, 21 m (69 ft)
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh) that is hot year round.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Almeria, Costa Del Sol is close to the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.5 degrees Celsius (65.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 226 mm (8.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3050 hours.
- If Almeria, Costa Del Sol were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: